Riders ages 6 and older are invited to join us for mounted instruction in basic riding skills at the walk, trot, and canter as well as jumping. Safety and overall good horsemanship are priorities with our instructors. Grooming and tacking up skills are also incorporated as part of the lessons. Our lesson horses have been selected for their exceptionally good manners, smooth gaits, and forgiving temperaments which make them appropriate for novice riders.
Available in any amount for lessons, lesson packages, camp or training. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond with a link for direct payment from your account. Once the transaction is complete, we will email your certificate.
- 30min – $50
- 45min – $65
- 60min – $80
- 30min – $45/person
- 45min – $50/person
- 60min – $65/person
- Group (3 or more people)
- 30min – $40/person
- 45min – $45/person
- 60min – $55/person
Lesson packages are available as outlined below, and can also be customized to your needs. Buy a package and get a free lesson!
Private Lesson Packages
- 60 min 5+1 – buy (5) 60 min lessons and get the 6th free: $400 (6 lessons)
- 45 min 5+1 – buy (5) 45 min lessons and get the 6th free: $325 (6 lessons)
- 30 min 5+1 – buy (5) 30 min lessons and get the 6th free: $250 (6 lessons)
Semi-Private Lesson Packages
- 60 min 5+1 – buy (5) 60 min lessons and get the 6th free: $325 (6 lessons)
- 45 min 5+1 – buy (5) 45 min lessons and get the 6th free: $250 (6 lessons)
- 30 min 5+1 – buy (5) 30 min lessons and get the 6th free: $225 (6 lessons)
Meet Our Lesson Horses
All students must provide a signed release form before mounting on Canton Equestrian Center property. For your convenience, a printed version of the Release Form below is available at the time of your lesson.